Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm Thankful For...

1. The God who made me, saved me, blessed me, sustained me.
2. My wonderful husband, who has been my best friend for nearly 23 years, and who has been the best husband I could imagine for almost 19 years – I have been happy, secure, comforted, and loved!
3. The five covenant children God has given us to raise, and the joy that came with them.
4. Our parents, grandmothers, sisters, and brothers, who are always supportive and loving even though we moved far away.
5. My pastor and church family, who have been like family to us always.
6. Dear friends, provided by God for us everywhere we have gone.
7. The Bible, God’s word to us for every good use.
8. A warm house, big enough for all of us, and good food to eat in it.
9. A piano, now filling our house with music, and bringing out talents my kids didn’t know they had.
10. Contentment, a blessing that cannot be measured.

“Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.”- Psalm 100:4-5

No comments: