Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Filling Up

My head is filling up with words lately – words I do not have time to write down. I do hope they will stay around long enough for me to catch up on life a bit, and then I can get around to writing again. I do want to write about how we had our Christmas Eve dinner on Christmas Eve Eve this year, and what we did on Christmas Eve instead. And that reminds me of how we nearly burned down the house after last year’s Christmas Eve feast, and what came this year to fill in for the sadly destroyed centerpiece from our wedding rehearsal dinner…

But for now those words will stay in my head, I hope. And I will go back to dealing with how our house filled up with food, people, photos, gifts, and blessings of many kinds; and I will be back here after cleaning up the mess those blessings create.

No comments: