Friday, July 16, 2010

Home Improvement

There is an ice cream social for the Women in the Church at my house next Tuesday.  And there is a gi-normous dumpster in my driveway.  If that doesn't illustrate the first principal of hospitality, you-can't-wait-until-your-house-is-perfect-to-have-people-over, I'm not sure what does.  So when you come over, don't look at that dumpster.  Just sit in the unfurnished but air-conditioned living room and enjoy some ice cream!

And if you have a large item to dispose of, give me a call.  The dumpster is too big for our needs and probably has room for some of your junk, too!

Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins.  Show hospitality to one another without grumbling.  As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another...(I Peter 4:8-10)

No comments: